- Analcoholic beverages and foods that are sold packaged and that during their manufacturing process have added sugars, sodium, fats or ingredients containing them.
- Packaged products containing sweeteners or caffeine.
- Products without added sugars, fats and/or sodium that do not contain sweeteners and/or caffeine.
- Dietary supplements, foods for specific medical purposes or formulas for infants, children up to 36 months of age.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Products not packaged and/or not packaged for sale to the public.
- Sugars, herbs, dried fruits, vegetable oils and common table salt.
- Food prepared in restaurants or gastronomic stores.
- Fractioned products at the point of sale and retailed at the consumer’s sight.