Labeling and Advertising
- Regulatory compliance of food and supplements.
- Regulatory compliance for the use of front-of-package warning label.
- Regulatory compliance of nutrition and health claims.
- Regulatory compliance of organic food and food with ingredients created using bioengineering.
Products and Ingredients
- Assessment of the regulatory classification according to the category and level of sanitary risk.
- Regulatory compliance of formulas, including ingredients, additives, and their maximum levels.
- Market access requirements for food and food supplements.
- Identification, verification, and selection of regulatory and scientific news of interest.
- Analysis of national and regional regulatory news.